Watch this interesting overview about Talabat.com on CNBC Arabia including exclusive interviews with Talabat.com's key roles players. Get to know more about the Talabat journey, founded with a capital of KD 8,500. Starting from its acquisition in 2010 by Mohammed Jaffar, Talabat’s former CEO, the expansion and development, up to the acquisition by the German giant “Rocket Internet” for an amount of $ 170 Million this past February 2015.
- Talabat sponsors the graduation ceremony organized by the Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Talabat at the Manama Entrepreneurship and Youth Empowerment Week
- Bahrain 7th Start-up Mornings hosting Mohammed Jaffar as the events exciting speaker and Bahraini entrepreneurs inspiration
- The Success Journey of Talabat.com - An interview on CNBC Arabia
- Talabat launches humanitarian initiative to build a dialysis clinic in Egypt
- The Institute of Industrial Engineers Seminar
- KFAS organizes an event for the WSA winners under the solgan of ``Talabat... a Kuwaiti success story to globalization``
- Talabats recognition by the Kuwaiti Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Watch Mohamad Jaffar, Talabats former CEO, in an exclusive interview with Richtertalk
- Talabat at the 8th MIT Pan Arab Conference and MITEF Startup Competition Awards
- Talabat at the Employability and Career Fair
- Talabat.com awarded during the 12th session of the Arab Media Forum under the patronage of the Prime Minister
- Talabat sponsored today 16 orphans for one entire year in cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRCS).